The NMS Family Law Firm Law is pleased to announce the Joyce H. Manderson Scholarship for the 2020- 2021 academic year. This scholarship is offered on an annual basis. Applications are being accepted from May 15, 2020 – June 30, 2020. Award amounts for each scholarship will vary based on available funding. In addition to completing this application form, applicants will be required to submit unofficial school transcripts and an essay.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Must be a high school senior or recently graduated from high school
- Be enrolled to attend an accredited college or university, training program (such as cosmetology, certified medical assistant, etc.) or another post-secondary program during in fall 2020.
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale, as of the end of the prior semester or as your graduating GPA.
- Must reside in Hartford County, Connecticut or the Chicagoland Area, Illinois
- Must be raised by your grandparent(s) due to an unforeseen circumstance (including, but not limited to, death of a parent, voluntary absence of a parent, parent dealing with addiction).